Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that the manuscript submitted to this journal Sriwijaya Journal of Sport: (1) has been checked a plagiarism software/application, such as Turnitin, that it does not contain plagiarism, (2) has not been published elsewhere (or even in-press elsewhere), and (3) is not being submitted for publication in other journals in the same moment.
- I have prepared my paper dan files in accordance with the journal style and format requirements.
- I understand and have written my manuscript carefully according to the author's guidelines. I understand that unsuitable manuscripts will be automatically rejected.
I understand this journal charges the following publication fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Processing Charges: IDR100.000,00.
Article Withdrawal: IDR50.000,00 (for 'in-editing' article)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you are required to pay the Article Processing Charges to cover publication costs, or otherwise, the article will not be published.
If the paper is withdrawn while in review or in the editing process, you are required to pay the withdrawal fee.
- Authors must provide active phone numbers in the registration form, for urgent communication if required.
- Once more, I confirm that my manuscript has avoided plagiarism and has been checked using plagiarism software/applications, such as Turnitin.
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking by giving appropriate credit, providing a link to the license, and indicating if changes were made. All of the remixes, transform, or build upon the material must distribute the contributions under the same license as the original.